Prevent and Reduce Transmission Among Employees
Monitor federal, state, and local public health communications about COVID-19 regulations, guidance, and recommendations and ensure that workers have access to that information. Frequently check the CDC COVID-19 website.
Actively encourage sick employees to stay home:
- Employees who have symptoms should notify their supervisor and stay home.
- Sick employees should follow CDC-recommended steps. Employees should not return to work until the criteria to discontinue home isolation are met, in consultation with healthcare providers.
- Employees who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should notify their supervisor and follow CDC recommended precautions.
Consider conducting daily in-person or virtual health checks (e.g., symptom and/or temperature screening) of employees before they enter the facility, in accordance with state and local public health authorities and, if available, your occupational health services:
- If implementing in-person health checks, conduct them safely and respectfully. Employers may use social distancing, barrier or partition controls, or personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect the screener. However, reliance on PPE alone is a less effective control and is more difficult to implement, given PPE shortages and training requirements.
- Complete the health checks in a way that helps maintain social distancing guidelines, such as providing multiple screening entries into the building.
- Follow guidance from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commissionexternal icon regarding confidentiality of medical records from health checks.
- To prevent stigma and discrimination in the workplace, make employee health screenings as private as possible. Do not make determinations of risk based on race or country of origin and be sure to maintain confidentiality of each individual’s medical status and history.
Identify where and how workers might be exposed to COVID-19 at work. Employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthy workplaceexternal icon. Conduct a thorough hazard assessmentexternal icon of the workplace to identify potential workplace hazards related to COVID-19. Use appropriate combinations of controls from the hierarchy of controls to limit the spread of COVID-19, including engineering controls, workplace administrative policies, and personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect workers from the identified hazards (see table below):
- Conduct a thorough hazard assessment to determine if workplace hazards are present, or are likely to be present, and determine what type of controls or PPE are needed for specific job duties.
- When engineering and administrative controls cannot be implemented or are not fully protective, employers are required by OSHA standards to:
- Determine what PPE is needed for their workers’ specific job duties,
- Select and provide appropriate PPE to the workers at no cost, and
- Train their workers on its correct use.
- Encourage workers to wear a cloth face covering at work if the hazard assessment has determined that they do not require PPE, such as a respirator or medical facemask for protection.
- CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering as a measure to contain the wearer’s respiratory droplets and help protect their co-workers and members of the general public.
- Cloth face coverings are not considered PPE. They may prevent workers, including those who don’t know they have the virus, from spreading it to others but may not protect the wearers from exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Remind employees and customers that CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. Wearing a cloth face covering, however, does not replace the need to practice social distancing.
- See the OSHA COVID-19external icon webpage for more information on how to protect workers from potential COVID-19 exposures and guidance for employerspdf iconexternal icon, including steps to take for jobs according to exposure risk.
Separate sick employees:
- Employees who appear to have symptoms upon arrival at work or who become sick during the day should immediately be separated from other employees, customers, and visitors, and sent home.
- Have a procedure in place for the safe transport of an employee who becomes sick while at work. The employee may need to be transported home or to a healthcare provider.
Take action if an employee is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 infection:
In most cases, you do not need to shut down your facility. If it has been less than 7 days since the sick employee has been in the facility, close off any areas used for prolonged periods of time by the sick person:
- Wait 24 hours before cleaning and disinfecting to minimize potential for other employees being exposed to respiratory droplets. If waiting 24 hours is not feasible, wait as long as possible.
- During this waiting period, open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in these areas.
If it has been 7 days or more since the sick employee used the facility, additional cleaning and disinfection is not necessary. Continue routinely cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces in the facility.
Follow the CDC cleaning and disinfection recommendations:
- Clean dirty surfaces with soap and water before disinfecting them.
- To disinfect surfaces, use products that meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-Cov-2external icon, the virus that causes COVID-19, and are appropriate for the surface.
- Always wear gloves and gowns appropriate for the chemicals being used when you are cleaning and disinfecting.
- You may need to wear additional PPE depending on the setting and disinfectant product you are using. For each product you use, consult and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
Determine which employees may have been exposed to the virus and may need to take additional precautions:
Educate employees about steps they can take to protect themselves at work and at home:
- Encourage employees to follow any new policies or procedures related to illness, cleaning and disinfecting, and work meetings and travel.
- Advise employees to:
- Stay home if they are sick, except to get medical care, and to learn what to do if they are sick.
- Inform their supervisor if they have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 and to learn what to do if someone in their home is sick.
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or to use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. Inform employees that if their hands are visibly dirty, they should use soap and water over hand sanitizer. Key times for employees to clean their hands include:
- Before and after work shifts
- Before and after work breaks
- After blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After using the restroom
- Before eating or preparing food
- After putting on, touching, or removing cloth face coverings
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover their mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or use the inside of their elbow. Throw used tissues into no-touch trash cans and immediately wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Learn more about coughing and sneezing etiquette on the CDC website.
- Practice routine cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs. Dirty surfaces can be cleaned with soap and water prior to disinfection. To disinfect, use products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2external icon, the cause of COVID-19, and are appropriate for the surface.
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. Clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Practice social distancing by avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (at least 6 feet) from others when possible.
For employees who commute to work using public transportation or ride sharing, consider offering the following support:
- If feasible, offer employees incentives to use forms of transportation that minimize close contact with others (e.g., biking, walking, driving or riding by car either alone or with household members).
- Ask employees to follow the CDC guidance on how to protect yourself when using transportation.
- Allow employees to shift their hours so they can commute during less busy times.
- Ask employees to clean their hands as soon as possible after their trip.
AllStar Health Brands Announces Updates on Covid Testing Initiatives
Miami, FL, April 2, 2021 – OTC PR WIRE — AllStar Health Brands Inc. (OTC Pink: ALST) (“AllStar Health” or the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical and nutritional supplements company, is pleased to update current and prospective shareholders on the status of the Company’s ON-Going Business Operations including Covid-19 testing Initiatives in several countries.
“As a Distributor for TPT Medtech, we are continuing to work in other countries including South Africa with the goal of introducing the ‘QuikPASS’ and ‘QuikLAB’ systems to offer definitive testing solutions in these countries,” stated Dr. Bagi, CEO of AllStar.
AllStar is a Distribution partner for TPT MedTech products and services in Jamaica. BayWest Wellness Center in Jamaica has contracted with TPT MedTech to utilize its “QuikPASS” and Check & Verify Passport technology systems at the Montego Bay Airport to verify that individuals have been tested to leave the county of Jamaica. Baywest Wellness secured the Covid 19 testing contract with the Montego Bay Airport in February 2021 and executed its technology deal with TPT MedTech in February as well.
About AllStar Health Brands
AllStar Health Brands Inc. is a Nevada Corporation established in 2017, and headquartered in Miami, Florida. AllStar is a specialty HealthCare Products Company dedicated to improving health and quality of life by offering select, nutritional supplements, over the counter remedies, and medicines all across the Americas and Europe. AllStar’s goal is to bring additional products to the market and provide new, innovative options for better health and wellbeing.
For more information, please contact Investor Relations at (305) 423 7028.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements about the Company’s future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby.
The above information contains information relating to the Company that is based on the beliefs of the Company and/or its management, as well as assumptions made by any information currently available to the Company or its management. When used in this document, the words “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “plans,” “projects,” and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current view of the Company regarding future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties, and assumptions, including the risks and uncertainties noted. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected, intended or projected. In each instance, forward-looking information should be considered in light of the accompanying meaningful cautionary statements herein. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks and uncertainties.
SOURCE: AllStar Health Brands Inc.
EDM Media, LLC
Enerkon Solar International (ENKS) Names New Board and Scientific Committee Members and Announces New FARA Filing in support of Commercial Aspirations
New York, April 1, 2021 – OTC PR WIRE – Enerkon Solar International (OTC PINK: ENKS) Names New Board and Scientific Committee Members and Announces today New FARA Filing in support of Commercial Aspirations in North Africa and other Important Updates regarding the new SARS2-COVID 15 Second “Insta-Test”.
ENKS Chairman Mr. Ballout stated that since the company Nominated a New Scientific Committee and Board Members this week, the company issue the first name selections today which are:
- Senator Roberto Lario Rodriguez (Ret.) – (El Salvador) Advisory Bord Member for South and Central America
- Dr Ibrahim El Nattar – (Egypt) Advisory Board Member for Renewable Energy in Africa
- Dr Mark Schutz – Bioscience – (MD 0- USA), Graphene and Passive Immunity and Medical Advisory Board member
- Michael Vishmidt (Israel/Ukraine) – Scientific Advisory Board Member for New Technology and Research
- Dr Vasily Muraveynik, (Ukraine) – New Biomedical Science Advisory Board Member
- Isaac Ray (Cal. USA) Special Scientific Advisor for Industrial Emission Suppression Technology
- Nural KARAVELİOĞLU – (Turkey) – Consulting Board Member for Renewable Energy, Hydrogen and Government Relations”
- Omar Mabruk Ilhayam (UK) – Advisory Board Member on Commerce and Energy for North Africa (Libya – Egypt – Algeria – Morocco – Tunisia) supporting Solar – Hydrogen – Energy Industry new Technology Transfer / Commercialization
Mr. Ballout Commented: “Our Great New Scientific and Regional Advisory Board will enhance Shareholder Value through supporting growth and expansion of ENKS and its Diverse Holdings – CVs and other information will be posted on the company website this week as well as other information on new opportunities and expansion plans.”
ENKS is comprised of 6 (Since the Sale of East Africa Unit to AL Fada Equity Holdings Last week) -Companies, including corporate wholly or majority owned divisions – Corporate information for each will be posted on the company website for ease of search as some shareholders or investors have mentioned it was difficult to locate some of the data online, causing the possibility for others posting wrong or misleading information online – therefore the company shall post additional legal documents and status information on line for all to have access”
Mr. Ballout Stated: “The company is proud of its New commercial relationship with companies and government personalities in Libya and Today, we have added an additional Statement of Registration with the US DOJ FARA National Security Division Agency for our work with the new, UNSMIL backed Government of Libya – This in support of our Compliance requirements for disclosure and in furtherance of our commercial aspirations in North Africa, related to Renewable Solar Energy, Hydrogen and other Commercial Interaction with the Region and in pre opposition to any Fake news, state clearly that the company has NO signed contracts with the government yet while we are hopeful that we will in the near future either via commercial entities or PPP structures we have for North Africa”.
“A technical call remains scheduled, with the new ChNPP director regarding the Chernobyl Special Exclusion Zone technical points and contents of this call which will be video recorded will explain better to the general public what Solar, Co-Generation is (the use of Solar Power (about 500 MW or less to Power Electric Steam Boilers which in turn are planned to supply the pressure needed to drive the 3 Turbine Electric generators on the ChNPP Site whereby each generator has a tolerance of nearly 1 Gigawatt – and further auxiliary power from the solar array will power a 50 and later a 100MW Electrolysis Driven Green Hydrogen Plant to supply buyers of Green Hydrogen. The company, has already received expression of interest letters from German, Green Hydrogen Buyers and we shall post these letter(s) on the company website in coming days as well.”
Additional Support for the Modernization of the Ukraine Metals industry, will entail plans for Titanium Production and mining modernization – and Carbon Anode Sourcing for their Aluminum Industry – including Graphite Electrodes for their Steel Industry modernization plans in the future (a letter from the Vice Prime minister of Ukraine regarding our cooperation on the Titanium Industry has already been received by the company some weeks ago – expressing appreciation and explaining the many jobs and social benefits of such cooperation to future development in Ukraine.
ENKS will Name a New Auditor Next Week once the File is Opened and Started for our last two years and current year Audit – in addition it is noted that this Auditor shall be retained on a continuous basis for all quarterly and Annual Reports in support of compliance requirements upon our planned up listing – this information will be added to the OTC Disclosures Site Page under Professional Service Providers (Auditor).
NEWS: Regarding the SARS2-COVID 15 Second “Insta-Test” device already produced for clinical trials and approvals (Owned by Graphene Leaders Canada and Distributed by KrowdX who has co sales agreements with the Coviklear International Holdings (UK) Unit Purchased before last week.
Mr. Ballout Stated:“ Great strides have been made in the development of the project supporting the commercialization of the SARS2-COVID Graphene Nanotech Based – 15 second “Insta-Test” – this being owned by GLC Canada and Distributed by KrowdX of Montreal – We are pleased to update that Pre Orders are due in very soon from ENKS /Coviklear partners abroad for the benefit of Krowdx and GLC to fulfill upon and after FDA Approval which is expected very soon (within just weeks as clinical trials of the already produced pre-production device is near completion during the next 10 days or so. – The Market for this device to Governments world wide cannot be understated, as it is the fastest test so far in the world and uses a much superior testing system, which takes only 15 seconds maximum time and uses a novel nanotech graphene biosensor to accomplish the amazing feat so fast, with such accuracy, (estimated at more than 97+ Percent) – Covillear Parent company – ENKS also is in final talks with DGI in New York, for Financial Support to guarantee order fulfillment – supply chain management and other administrative support where needed, if asked to help, by the Owners and Distributors – This being our expression of confidence, as while we have already spent $5 Million USD to purchase Coviklear in a Debt Equity Swap before last week we are ready to engage much greater amounts of capital from our third party financial resources to support Factoring Order Fulfillment – Purchase order finance and other tools that may support the commercialization world wide for this groundbreaking disruptive Technology. It is noted that this is NOT a PCR test, and it does NOT use Reagents, or any chemicals whatsoever, its is based on electrical impedance using Nano Tech Graphene substrate, to send analysis to the device output at a very fast and high rate of efficacy – being far superior to PCR and similar tests, including all other DNS/RNA Tests – The test is NON-Invasive and safe.”
GLC Medical Inc. – Insta Test Initial Version
GLC Medical Inc. – Insta Test Updated Version
Governments and related PPPs / NGOs and others have expressed serious and immediate interest in ordering this new device which is now a reality, minus only its EUA (Emergency Use Application Green light at the FDA/HC and WHO) and this includes the KrowdX proprietary SES and STS solution for Airports – Sea Ports, Land Borders and other access and entry points between cities states provinces and otherwise to regain control of the Pandemic and free the world´s population again.
These details will be released by the Distributor KrowdX /Covikear, as they mutually agree, in the coming days/Week(s).
“Needless to say, the market value for this new device and technology is absolutely enormous, subject only to the contingencies mentioned above and we are absolutely excited about it all.”
“Stay Tuned for more updates on all of these new developments during the coming days and week(s)”
The Company expect to name an Auditor as previously mentioned above, during late next week if all goes well, in the company cost and – time – to – completion negotiations, going on now.
“Loyal ENKS Shareholders, are the ‘ENKS ARMY’, and the company will always support their best interests working to enhance shareholder value and steady growth.”
The foregoing statements are forward looking statements, and as such, they may or may not reflect the results which could transpire in the future which should be negative or not transpire at all due to circumstances or other reasons and investors, shareholders, or others should not rely on these forward-looking statements to ascertain any value if any of ENKS or to make any investment decisions and to take note that this is not an offer to buy or sell securities or an endorsement of ENKS for investment purposes as all investment carry a risk of loss sometimes a total loss of your investment in Micro cap shares markets or any market and therefore such statements or plans should not be relied upon for any business decisions of any kind – Approval and permissions required by federal regulations may or may not be approved and if not approved may result in the loss of all value and all investments in products requiring such regulatory permissions to market and sell. These statements are made as forward-looking statements for educational purposes only in accordance with the rules and regulations which pertain to the same.
Enerkon Solar International Inc.
New HQ Address in New York at:
Enerkon Solar International Inc
477 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022 USA
Tel. +1 (877) 573-7797
Tel. +1 (718) 709-7889
Coinsmart. Beste Bitcoin-Börse in Europa
Qtum Partners with Vaccine Forward to Boost Global COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts
The blockchain platform Qtum has announced the partnership with Vaccine Forward to help the fundraising initiative to raise vaccines for distribution to over 92 countries. The goal of the partnership is to raise $2 billion to speed the vaccination process through some of the world’s poorest countries, with the Qtum Chain Foundation committing to match […]
The post Qtum Partners with Vaccine Forward to Boost Global COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts appeared first on Blockonomi.
The goal of the partnership is to raise $2 billion to speed the vaccination process through some of the world’s poorest countries, with the Qtum Chain Foundation committing to match the total number of vaccines raised by Vaccine Forward.
Vaccine Forward is a Swedish-based initiative aiming to fight this inequality having raised over 12k vaccinations ever since its start and has now looked for the support of the blockchain and crypto industry in collaboration with Qtum Chain Foundation, which has provided half of the total vaccinations.
Elisabeth Thand Ringqvist, Vaccine Forward founder, referred to the partnership by stating:
“As a grass-roots organization, Vaccine Forward is proud to receive the biggest donation so far, effectively doubling the amount of raised vaccinations, from 6 000 to 12 000 with Qtum’s donation. We are also very happy for Qtum’s challenge to the Blockchain-space at large to do the same.”
The organization depends on private and corporate donations to make it possible to help countries who need the vaccines to ensure the health of their citizens, which are distributed via the Global Vaccine Alliance (GAVI).
Soon, donors will also be able to contribute to this mission by making donations using cryptocurrency directly on Vaccine Forward’s website, facilitating the process for people around the world who might not be able to donate with fiat otherwise.
Crypto As a Tool for Equality
While developed countries have moved forward with vaccination efforts, countries with poor economies and strong political relationships have struggled to vaccinate their citizens, creating a high level of inequality among a pandemic that affects all countries equally.
One of the pillars of the crypto movement on its inception and till this day has been to provide people around the world with access to financial services and platforms without the need for centralized authorities having power over them, which has made crypto a lifeline for residents of countries under extreme poverty, dictatorships, or economic sanctions.
Cryptocurrency has been used by organizations like AirTm to help citizens from countries like Venezuela to receive economic assistance from people abroad by bypassing legal sanctions and economic restrictions placed by their country and foreign governments, highlighting some of the benefits of decentralization.
Similarly, projects designed to allow charities to receive donations from interested parties have also become increasingly popular in the crypto ecosystem, which has proven to be invaluable for charities over the last years.
Qtum Co-Founder, Jordan Earl, referred to the potential the industry has to help the transition out o the pandemic by saying:
“We hope that we can inspire our industry to do the same and also match Vaccine Forwards fundraising to help in the effort of vaccinating people who need it the most. We at Qtum are global problem solvers with an open platform and therefore, I think the grass-roots organization Vaccine Forward is an amazing solution to a complex global problem.”
The Qtum Ecosystem Continues to Grow
Qtum has experienced increasing success over the past year, which has not only been reflected by its cryptocurrency’s gain in value but also by the expansion of its ecosystem.
The most recent news came in the form of an announcement of its commitment to provide Filecoin with smart contracts capabilities through the Qtum network, something that while not only benefits users of the platform but also Qtum itself as part of its portfolio controls about 10% of Filecoin’s mining power.
Great Options for New Markets
Qtum is also looking into launching NFT support to compete against networks like Ethereum by offering lower prices, which has been an increasing pain for projects running on the Ethereum network.
With major networks like Cardano, Polkadot, and Ethereum getting closer to the release of their next updates, Qtum is looking forward to becoming a major competitor in the growing crypto ecosystem.
The network’s coin, QTUM, has gained over 700% in value over the last year according to Coingecko data, with a 90% over the last month which has seen most of the big projects in the crypto market go through a bearish trend.
France Imposes 3rd National Lockdown As COVID-19 Again Surges
PARIS – Calling the new, faster-spreading variants of the coronavirus “an epidemic within the epidemic,” French President Emmanuel Macron on Wednesday extended a lockdown to the entire country and closed schools through the end of April.
In a televised address to the nation, Macron said a “more dangerous, contagious and deadly” virus surging in France left him no choice.
“If we are choosing to close down the whole country it’s because no area of the country is spared,” Macron said. “Everywhere the virus is spreading faster and faster and everywhere, hospitalizations are rising.”
Gatherings inside and outside are also banned and people will not be allowed to travel more than 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) from their homes. Macron said unlike the first confinement last spring, people who leave their homes will not have to fill out a form with the time, date and purpose of their outing. “We are choosing to have confidence in people’s sense of responsibility,” he said.
“Everyone has to make sure not that they close themselves in, but that they limit, to the maximum, their contacts, meetings and time spent with others,” said Macron.
The president’s announcement was entirely anticipated. France’s intensive care units are at capacity with more than 5,000 COVID-19 patients health officials say, and hospitalizations have already surpassed the second wave of this past winter. They are on track to surpass even the first deadly wave of last spring.
Over the weekend, several dozen emergency room doctors signed an open letter in the newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche, warning that if something is not done, hospitals would soon have to begin choosing which patients receive treatment. “We cannot remain silent without betraying our Hippocratic oath,” they said.
Jacob Kirkegaard, who studies health care systems as a senior fellow with the German Marshall Fund, says the new strains of the virus are forcing countries to step up their public health measures. Britain, Germany and Italy are also in various forms of lockdown.
“When COVID cases in a country are suddenly much more contagious, the lockdowns need to be adjusted and made much tougher,” he said.
Kirkegaard said vaccinations in France have not yet increased to a level which would make a difference in transmission. Thirteen percent of the French have received one dose of a vaccine. Only 4% have been fully vaccinated. But Macron said the pace of vaccination would go faster very soon.
“We are putting all our means behind vaccinating, vaccinating, vaccinating,” he said, “on Saturday and Sunday just like during the week.” Macron said some 250,000 health professionals – doctors, pharmacists, veterinarians and fire fighters – will be involved in the massive vaccination effort across the country.
Over the last few warm, spring days, the banks of the Seine River in Paris have looked a lot like Venice Beach, Calif., with young people working-out and sunbathing, their masks under their chins. Macron said there will be patrols enforcing restrictions on alcohol consumption in public and plenty of fines given. Bars and restaurants have been closed since last fall.
Doctors say COVID-19 patients in France’s ICUs are younger and younger, often without any underlying health problems. Macron said 44% of patients in intensive care are younger than 65.
The country’s Scientific Council, which advises the government on measures to combat the virus, called for a strict lockdown in January. Macron defended his decision not to lock the country down then, saying people had benefitted from “precious weeks of liberty.”
But he said the accelerating pandemic propelled by new variants meant France had to set a new course for the coming months.
Writing of the gravity of the situation this week in the newspaper Libération, Patrick Bouet, president of the National Council of the Order of Doctors, called on Macron to institute stricter measures. “The virus is winning and we have lost control of the pandemic,” Bouet said.
France is now approaching 100,000 coronavirus deaths. “That’s the equivalent of wiping the city of Nancy from the map,” wrote Bouet.
Dota 2 Patch 7.29 Will Reveal a New Hero
Valorant Redeem Codes: How to redeem?
MicroStrategy kauft weitere 253 BTC für 15 Millionen US-Dollar
How to watch the TFT Fates Championship
Best Warzone guns: the weapons you need to use in Black Ops Cold War Season 2
Ludwig passes 200,000 Twitch subscribers, closes in on Ninja’s record
W33 Removed From Team Nigma’s Active Roster
Playa del Carmen: Krypto-Hotspot mit HODLversity
“Lost control,” TM Sentinel issues apology; seeks forgiveness for ‘disgraceful’ comments
Tournament platform Epulze secures £4.7m investment
These are the teams participating in the F1 Pro Series 2021
Unternehmen gründen Crypto Council: Fidelity und Coinbase mit dabei
Standard Chartered turbocharges digital payments proposition with investment and the merger of CurrencyFair with Assembly Payments
Leading SME finance provider Capify breaking new ground with the launch of their exclusive solution for finance brokers
[Interview] Leo: “Work Auster Force is definitely a mechanically gifted team”
The five most shocking roster moves in CSGO history
Novatti’s Ripple partnership live to The Philippines
Overwatch Archives event 2021: new challenges, skins, and more
Evil Geniuses Partner With Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Coinbase
Steigt der Bitcoin Preis bald über 60.000 USD?
Blockchain1 week ago
Bitcoin Cash Price Prediction: BCH/USD Price Turns Bearish; Can the $540 Support Hold?
Blockchain1 week ago
How Chainlink will help secure Polkadot’s environment
Esports6 days ago
GeneRaL is replaced by RAMZES666 on Na’Vi
Blockchain1 week ago
Blockchain-based renewable energy marketplaces gain traction in 2021
Cleantech1 week ago
Volkswagen’s European Factories Up To 95% Powered By Renewables
Aviation1 week ago
World2Fly gears up for July launch with roll-out of Airbus A350-900
PR Newswire1 week ago
Stärkung von Frauen in einer aufstrebenden Branche
Blockchain1 week ago
Mark Cuban Thinks Dogecoin ($DOGE) Could Get to $1, but Could It Get to $10?
Blockchain1 week ago
Hardware Hacker Modifies Old School Game Boy To Mine Bitcoin
Esports6 days ago
Amouranth becomes Twitch’s top female streamer, beats Pokimane
Coinpedia1 week ago
BitTorrent Token Price Analysis – BTT Poised to Hit $1 In April?
Esports1 week ago
PUBG releases limited-time 2D pixel shooter POBG where you get to fight against giant chickens for April Fool’s Day