While Guilty Gear Strive is out for Playstation and Pc Users, Xbox users can get a taste through the Guilty Gear Strive Open Beta Test.
The open beta test will be launching on February 3, 2023 – February 6, 2023. The test will be cross-platform which means that anyone on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows can all play games against one another. The beta test is free to download on all the previously listed platforms.
Online multiplayer is available without a PlayStation Plus subscription or an Xbox Live Gold subscription. However, a stable internet connection is required to play online matches. Save data will also not be carried over to the main game.
During the beta players will encounter the following:
- Tutorial Mode – Learn the basics of how to play.
- Mission Mode – Learn useful techniques for matches in a mission format.
- Survival Mode – Fight consecutive battles against the CPU with a limited pool of health.
- Training Mode – Recreate a variety of situations and practice to your heart’s content.
- VS COM, VS 2P – Fight against the computer or a friend.
- Online Match (Rank Tower, Open Park, Player Match) – Play online against others from across the globe.
- Combo Maker – Make your own original combo or set-play, and search for other players’ recipes to try.
- Digital Figure – Set up characters, furniture, effects, and more to create your own unique scene.
- Gallery – Check out the characters and background music.
- 22 playable characters – (Includes additional downloadable content characters.)
The Xbox Series and Xbox One versions of Guilty Gear Strive are planned for release this Spring of 2023.
You can find more pieces like “When Is The Guilty Gear Strive Open Beta?” and you can “Like” The Game Haus on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Varno