Supply Chain Automation and the Next Level of Supply Chain Robotics.
Depending who you are different images may pop up when you hear the term Supply Chain Robotics. If you have ever worked in a Automation Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS) warehouse you know large amounts of a warehouse can be automated. We are getting to the next level of automation with supply chain robotics. From the warehouse to delivery and everything else that can be imagined. Get involved with how supply chain automation is drastically changing with the use of emerging technology such as artificial intelligence, IoT and blockchain.
Supply Chain Robotics and Automation Training.
- Alibaba Automated Warehouse is run almost entirely by Robots.
- Amazon’s Kiva Robots Vs Alibaba’s Quicktron Robots – Battle of Warehouse.
- Amazon’s Robotic Empire: Jeff Bezos’ Smart Warehouses.
- Battle of the Robot Armies – Jeff Bezos vs Elon Musk.
- Blogs about Supply Chain Automation, Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles.
- Cognitive Automation in Supply Chain Management.
- Grocery Robots Doing the Shopping For You.
- How Amazon is Disrupting the Grocery Business.
- How are Robotics and AI Changing Supply Chain?
- Meet Sophia, World’s First AI Humanoid Robot.
- Robot army helps run warehouses.
- SCM Resources by Topic & Supplier.
- SCM and Strategy Key Concepts.
- Smart Robots And Artificial Intelligence Will Transform America.
- Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- The Robot Revolution: The New Age of Manufacturing.
- Understanding AI in Supply Chain.
- What jobs will robots take in the near future
Quotes on Automation.
- “I predict that, because of artificial intelligence and its ability to automate certain tasks that in the past were impossible to automate, not only will we have a much wealthier civilization, but the quality of work will go up very significantly and a higher fraction of people will have callings and careers relative to today.” ~Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
- “As a geek, I take umbrage at the notion that chips are not sexy. But yes, robots, drones, satellites and self-driving cars are the kinds of things that excite me.” ~Steve Jurvetson
- “The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.” ~Bill Gates
- “Supply Chain robotics using emerging technologies such as IoT and artificial intelligence will drive efficiency like we have never seen before.” ~Dave Waters.
- “The first to fully integrate the following technologies will create a near autonomous supply chain: IoT, big data, blockchain, 3D printing, artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “The predictive supply chain: artificial intelligence; machine learning; deep learning.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
- “Artificial intelligence will change supply chain more in the next 10 years than all the changes in the last 50 years. If you aren’t working on automation you could be automated so choose wisely.” ~Dave Waters
- “To succeed in this world, you have to change all the time.” ~Sam Walton.
The post Supply Chain Automation and the Next Level of Supply Chain Robotics appeared first on Supply Chain Today – Training, Research and News..