At the North American Last Chance Qualifier, one team will punch their ticket to Champions, while seven of the NA squads that played a major role in the first year of the VALORANT Champions Tour will get sent home.
What was originally a 10-team bracket with single and double-elimination portions has now been reduced to an eight-team single-elimination bracket after both Oceanic teams were unable to attend. One team will come out on top and join fellow NA teams Sentinels and Team Envy at Champions in Berlin.
The eight teams participating represent the squads ranked third through 10th in the North American VCT standings.
- 100 Thieves
- FaZe Clan
- Luminosity Gaming
- Cloud9 Blue
- Gen.G Esports
ORDER and Chiefs Esports Club, both from Oceania, were unable to attend the event.
Bracket and schedule
The NA VCT Last Chance Qualifier will use a double-elimination bracket. All matches will be best-of-three, except for the grand finals, which will be best-of-five.
All times are in CT and subject to change or delays.
Tuesday, Oct. 12
- 2pm CT: 100 Thieves vs. Gen.G Esports
- 5pm CT: XSET vs. Luminosity Gaming
- 8pm CT: 100T/Gen.G winner vs. XSET/LG winner
Wednesday, Oct. 13
- 2pm CT: FaZe Clan vs. Rise
- 5pm CT: Version1 vs. Cloud9 Blue
- 8pm CT: FaZe/Rise vs. V1/Cloud9
Thursday, Oct. 14
- 2pm CT: Lower bracket round one
- 5pm CT: Lower bracket round one
Friday, Oct. 15
- 2pm CT: Lower bracket round two
- 5pm CT: Lower bracket round two
- 8pm CT: Upper bracket final
Saturday, Oct. 16
- 2pm CT: Lower bracket round three
- 5pm CT: Lower bracket round final
Sunday, Oct. 17
- 2pm CT: Grand finals (best-of-five)
Make sure to follow us on YouTube for more esports news and analysis.
PlatoAi. Web3 Reimagined. Data Intelligence Amplified.
Click here to access.