DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global LED Grow Light Market (2022-2027) by Spectrum, Wattage, Installation Type, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global LED Grow Light Market is estimated to be USD 2.16 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 4.97 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 18.12%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global LED Grow Light Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global LED Grow Light Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global LED Grow Light Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, The analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global LED Grow Light Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Rising Trend of Indoor Farming Would Boost the Adoption of LED Grow Lights
- Government Regulations Favoring Growth of LED Technology
- Need for Energy-Efficient and Long-Lasting Lighting Technology
- Purchasing of Good Quality LED Grow Lights Can Be Very Costly for Growers
- Retrofitting of Conventional Lighting Technologies with LED Grow Lights
- Emergence of Vertical Farms in Urban Areas
- Absence of Standard Testing Practices for Assessing the Quality of LED Products
The Global LED Grow Light Market is segmented based on Spectrum, Wattage, Installation Type, Application, and Geography.
- By Spectrum, the market is classified into Narrow and Broad.
- By Wattage, the market is classified into Low Power, Medium Power, and High Power.
- By Installation Type, the market is classified into New and Retrofit Retrofit.
- By Application, the market is classified into Indoor Farming, Commercial Greenhouse, Vertical Farming, Turf and Landscaping, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Black Dog LED
- Bridgelux Inc
- CreeLED Inc
- General Electric Company
- Heliospectra AB
- Hortilux Schreder
- Hydro Grow
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Lumigrow Inc
- Luna Innovations Inc
- Osram Licht AG
- Shenzhen Gehl Lamps Co. Ltd
- Signify Holding B.V.
- Sollum Technologies
- Sunlight Supply Inc
- Thrive Agritech Inc
- Urban Crop Solutions
- Valoya Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ommw1h
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900