June 29, 2022
Gear up for fall: QM Live! Summer Camp is here!
An item from the folks at QM.
Summer Learning for Fall Confidence
Join us for QM Live! Summer Camp
Fall term will be here before you know it — are your courses in top shape? Now’s your chance to prepare at QM Live! Summer Camp, July 5-28.
- Low-priced: Just $75 for QM Members ($100 for nonmembers) per workshop
- Short and powerful: Each workshop packs big takeaways into just two hours
- Interactive: Collaborate in real time with instructors and other educators
- Flexible: Register for as many workshops as you like — two date options for each
Head into fall with full confidence
Discover strategies you can put into practice right away! In the words of past participants:
- “…excellent ideas and guidance to apply to my courses.”
- “…faculty are going to revamp their projects using the ideas and the collaboration sessions during the workshop.”
- “…new ideas I had not thought about or heard of that I am implementing in my courses for the fall semester.”Space is limited to 20 participants per workshop — so register now!
Learn More & Register
- Dates: July 5-28 — each workshop offered on two different dates and times
- Length: two hours per workshop
- Size: limited to 20 participants per workshop
- Cost: $75 for QM Members ($100 for nonmembers)These workshops are usually offered only as dedicated sessions for QM Members, so don’t miss this opportunity. View all workshop dates and and register today!
Quality Matters (QM) is the global organization leading quality assurance in online and innovative digital teaching and learning environments. It provides a scalable quality assurance system for online and blended learning used within and across organizations. When you see QM Certification Marks on courses or programs, it means they have met QM Course Design Standards or QM Program Review Criteria in a rigorous review process.
View this email in your browser | Forward to a friend
Copyright © 2022 Quality Matters, All rights reserved.
Our email marketing is permission-based. If you received a mailing from us, our records indicate that (a) you have expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
Our mailing address is:Quality Matters1997 Annapolis Exchange ParkwaySuite 300
Annapolis, MD 21401
No comments yet.