Published on November 29th, 2020 | by Zachary Shahan
November 29th, 2020 by Zachary Shahan
Tesla police cars are not unheard of — several police forces have them — but they also aren’t widespread. For some reason, I’m always super fascinated by them, and I’m also generally bewildered about why they aren’t much more common.
Naturally, the quick acceleration of a Tesla must be very appealing to the police, as well as their quiet drivetrains (which help a police officer to be stealthier). Then there’s the low maintenance (including less downtime, which is expensive), low fuel costs, and convenience of regular charging at the station.
However, there is a higher upfront cost than a typical police car (assuming the cost of the after-purchase mods are comparable no matter what model you get). The question is: do the operational savings make up for that higher upfront cost? Considering how many miles a typical police car drives, my guess would be “yes,” but let’s look at some numbers.
The police department for the town of Bargersville, Indiana, bought a Tesla Model 3 a bit more than a year ago for its fleet. Aside from absolutely loving the car, Police Chief Todd Bertram shared records of the Model 3’s expensive versus a Dodge Charger’s expenses after one year in service — and the savings are staggering.
Actual numbers for 1 year of Tesla model 3 police car pic.twitter.com/lGESk0LgIR
— Todd Bertram (@ToddBertram1) September 29, 2020
Here’s the real deal 👇🏻
The Bargersville Police Department 🚔 compared the cost of ownership of a Dodge Charger and a Tesla Model 3 in 1 year.
Dodge Charger – $ 7,580👎🏻
Model 3 – $ 825❤️
— Eva Fox 🦊 狐 (@EvaFoxU) September 29, 2020
Just looking at fuel and maintenance costs, after one year, the Model 3 saved the police department $6,755. If you consider that a Model 3 Long Range costs $47,000 and a Dodge Charger Scat Pack has an MSRP of $40,500, you start saving money on the Tesla within one year. Choose a lower-end Charger (like the SXT or GT) and it take a bit more than two years. Of course, you could also get the Model 3 Standard Range Plus if 250 miles a day is plenty for your needs, and that option starts at $38,000.
That does ignore a few other factors when it comes to total cost of ownership, such as depreciation (the Model 3 should fare much better, and the difference is likely to be thousands of dollars), tires (the Bargersville hadn’t yet replaced the tires, but was on the verge of doing so), and insurance (I have no idea how to compare that for a police force). However, no matter how you count things up, it looks like the Model 3 would come out on top.
All images courtesy Bargersville Police Department
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Latest Cleantech Talk Episode
Global Fiberglass Solutions Poised for Commercial Success in 2021
SWEETWATER, Texas (PRWEB) January 13, 2021
While navigating its way through COVID-19 challenges, Global Fiberglass Solutions (GFS) is making steady progress toward commercialization in 2021 and experiencing high demand for its recycled product applications.
During 2020 GFS took steps to refine manufacturing processes and expand capacity at its West Texas pilot plant, proving its patented technology converts over 95% of fiberglass waste material into reusable feedstock.
The primary interest in purchasing feedstock and commercial products from that facility includes customers from the material distribution, capital goods, and transportation industries. Applications include construction and building materials, infrastructure products, and specialized materials in the form of fibers, pellets, panels, and 3D manufacturing compatible polymer concrete material.
This array of options, along with the high conversion rate of waste materials, far exceeds other recycling applications such as single-use incorporation of recycled fiberglass in cement manufacturing.
GFS continues to take steps to integrate vertically by building a supply chain network that ensures a steady recycling supply of wind turbine blades and fiberglass composite materials from other industries. Committed backlog at the end of 2020 of blades from wind farm operators alone exceeds one year’s current recycling capacity.
Chain-of-custody transparency is an essential ingredient for certification under GeenBlue’s proposed Recycled Material Standard*. It will likely enhance a publicly-traded company’s chance of qualifying for the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices**. GFS provides its customers with full chain-of-custody transparency via GFS’s novel RFID-tagging BladeTracker® software.
As GFS embarks to meet the exciting challenges and opportunities of 2021, joint product development and funding partnerships are nearing fruition. These resources will help GFS increase material collection and manufacturing capacity, expand geographic reach, future applications, and offerings of recycled and recyclable products.
*GreenBlue is an environmental nonprofit dedicated to the sustainable use of materials in society. Its mission is to promote the principles of sustainable materials management — use wisely, eliminate toxicity, and recover more.
**The Dow Jones Sustainability Indices operate under a strategic partnership between S&P Dow Jones Indices and RobecoSAM (Sustainable Asset Management).
Share article on social media or email:
7 Executives, 52 Companies and 137 Products Win 2021 BIG Innovation…
We are honored to award so many executives, companies and products the BIG Innovation award this year. Each person, company, and product has made tremendous strides at improving the lives of their community.
PHILADELPHIA (PRWEB) January 12, 2021
Today, the Business Intelligence Group named seven executives, 52 companies, and 137 products as leaders and winners of the 2021 BIG Innovation Awards. This annual business awards program recognizes organizations, products, and people that are bringing new ideas to life in innovative ways.
“Innovation is now critical for our civilization to progress,” said Maria Jimenez, chief nominations officer of the Business Intelligence Group. “We are honored to award so many executives, companies and products the BIG Innovation award this year. Each person, company, and product has made tremendous strides at improving the lives of their community.”
Organizations from across the globe submitted their recent innovations for consideration in the BIG Innovation Awards. Nominations were judged by a select group of business leaders and executives who volunteered their time and expertise to score submissions.
The 2021 BIG Innovation Award winners are listed below:
- Akshay Bhargava, Chief Product Officer, Malwarebytes
- Arun Bhatia, CIO, Brighton Health Plan Solutions
- Vanessa Colella, Chief Innovation Officer, Citi, Head of Citi Ventures & Citi Productivity
- Kevin Dallas, CEO, Wind River
- Jitesh Ghai, Chief Product Officer, Informatica
- Peter Poon, Head, Canadian Digital Product Management and Innovation, BMO
- Virgil Miller, Executive Vice President; President of Individual Benefits Division, Aflac
- ActiveCampaign – Technology
- Ad.net – Media
- AeroFarms – Technology
- American Red Cross – Non Profit
- Appen – Technology
- Arris Composites, Inc. – Manufacturing
- Atlantic.Net – Technology
- Birdeye – Technology
- Bloomfire – Technology
- Brivo – Technology
- BuyBay – Retail
- CableLabs – Technology
- Chatmeter – Technology
- CIBC Enterprise Innovation – Financial
- Citi Ventures – Other
- Compass One Healthcare – Other
- ContractPodAi – Technology
- Delta Faucet Ear Savers – Manufacturing
- Digital Air Strike – Technology
- Digitate – Technology
- Evofem Biosciences – Healthcare
- ExamSoft – Technology
- Fastly – Technology
- Genuity Science – Healthcare
- Heal – Healthcare
- Hestan Commercial Corporation – Consumer Goods
- Hypori Virtual Mobility – Technology
- Informatica – Technology
- Körber Business Area Digital – Technology
- Kryon Systems LTD – Technology
- Lexipol – Public Safety
- Life365, Inc. – Healthcare
- MediaRadar – Technology
- Motus – Technology
- OmniSci – Technology
- Orange Romania – Telecommunications
- Polestar – Automotive
- PowerChord, Inc. – Technology
- Quotient Limited – Healthcare
- RapidSOS – Technology
- Rokt – Technology
- Rubicon – Technology
- SINOMAX – Consumer Goods
- STEM Punks – Education
- TIAA – Financial
- Umbrella IT – Technology
- UneeQ – Technology
- Vertafore – Insurance
- Very – Technology
- WebPT – Technology
- Xmirror Security – Technology
- Zensar Technologies Ltd – Technology
- Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card – Healthcare
- Abbott’s FreeStyle Libre 2 iCGM (integrated continuous glucose monitor) – Healthcare
- Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud – Technology
- Adaptiva OneSite Cloud – Technology
- ADM (Archer Daniels Midland) Biopolis’ Bifidobacterium lactis BPL1 – Food and beverage
- AdTheorent’s Full-Funnel Predictive Targeting Capabilities – Technology
- ADTRAN SDX Portfolio Expansion – Telecommunications
- ageLOC Boost – Consumer Goods
- Agero’s Alternative Transportation by Lyft – Automotive
- Agiloft AI Core – Technology
- Amber Solutions – Energy
- Antech’s SARS-CoV-2 Test – Healthcare
- Apollo4 SoC Family – Technology
- Appcast Xcelerate – Technology
- AppFolio AI Leasing Assistant, Lisa – Real estate
- AppNeta – Technology
- Arrcus MCN (Multi-Cloud Networking) – Technology
- ASG Mobius Content Services – Technology
- ASI Waste Tracker – Healthcare
- AssistEdge Automation platform by EdgeVerve Systems Limited – Technology
- (AARI) Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface – Technology
- Bausch + Lomb INFUSE Silicone Hydrogel (SiHy) Daily Disposable Contact Lenses – Healthcare
- Bigtincan – Technology
- BMO Give & Go – Banking
- Bug Bite Thing – Consumer Goods
- EZVIZ C3X Dual-lens AI Security Camera – Technology
- Capgemini’s CV-up Powered by Artificial Intelligence – Other
- Capgemini’s DeepScan – Other
- CCC Author Graph – Technology
- CCH® Tagetik Smart NOW – Technology
- Cel-Fi QUATRA RED – Technology
- Chest-rAI – Healthcare
- Clear Skye IGA – Technology
- CMD+CTRL Cyber Range – Technology
- Colgate-Palmolive & Market Logic: Driving Insights Globally (DIG) Platform – Technology
- Concentrix Lingualab – Other
- Contakt World – Technology
- Corsight AI – Technology
- Criteo Retail Media Platform – Technology
- CSG Conversational AI – Telecommunications
- CSS Corp’s Contelli – Technology
- Cyber AI Analyst – Technology
- Data Navigation System by Promethium – Technology
- Data Theorem – Technology
- Datasite Outreach™ – Financial
- DeepCube – Technology
- DOCSIS® 4.0 Technology
- Dow-DowAksa: World’s First Commercial Polyurethane-Carbon Fiber Spar Cap for New Generation of Wind Blades – Manufacturing
- DOWSIL™ 993N Structural Glazing Sealant – Manufacturing
- DOWSIL™ TC-3065 Thermally Conductive Gel – Manufacturing
- DTS AutoStage™ – Automotive
- The Ekata Identity Engine – Technology
- Enlighted, Inc. Safe Application – Technology
- Ethical Bias Check – Technology
- Evoca – Technology
- ExtraHop Reveal(x) – Technology
- Feedback Loop – Technology
- FieldAware – Smart Scheduler – Technology
- Five9 Agent Assist – Technology
- FlexScreen – the world’s first and only flexible window screen – Consumer Goods
- Full Circle Insights’ Digital Source Tracker – Technology
- Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) Mobile App – Financial
- Google Maps Live View – Technology
- Green Button Go™ Automation Scheduling Software – Technology
- Guardant Health Guardant360® CDx test – Healthcare
- Gutenberg Technology Content Management Platform – Technology
- Hiperbaric HPP In-Bulk Technology – Other
- Hiretual TalentFusion – Technology
- Holland Health Care’s TelScope System – Healthcare
- i-BEMS – Intelligent Building Experience Management System – Technology
- IFS Remote Assistance – Technology
- iLien for Main Street – Banking
- Illumis by Valassis, a Vericast Business – Technology
- InCrowd, Inc., COVID-19 Tracking Series – Healthcare
- Inference Solutions Studio Platform – Technology
- Infiot Intelligent Access for Remote First Users and Devices – Technology
- INSTINCT by AU10TIX – Technology
- Intralinks VDRPro – Financial
- Synechron-InvestTech Accelerator Program – Banking
- InVision’s New Design System Manager – Technology
- IsoPlexis’ IsoSpark – Technology
- Kount’s Event-Based Bot Detection – Technology
- Kyligence Cloud – Technology
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano – Technology
- Li-Cycle Spoke & Hub Technology – Energy
- LIFEWTR Series 9: The Art of Recycling – Food and beverage
- Linc Global, Inc – Technology
- Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response – Technology
- Mavenlink Resource Recommendations – Technology
- Maxim Integrated’s MAX77655 Breakthrough SIMO Power Management IC – Technology
- MedEvolve RCM Workflow Automation – Healthcare
- MemVerge Memory Machine – Technology
- Monarch Tractor – Other
- Moscow City: Charity Service – Government
- Netography Security Platform – Technology
- New World Development Company Limited – A. Intelligence Digital Platform – Real estate
- Orange: Roland Garros Tennis Experiences – Telecommunications
- Paradox Conversational AI – Technology
- PartsSource On-Site Service Solutions – Healthcare
- Paychex Real-time Payments – Technology
- Perfect Corp.’s YouCam AI Beauty Tech Solutions – Technology
- Powercast’s battery free COVID-19 Temperature Scanning System – Technology
- Pulsara – Healthcare
- Qgiv’s New Nonprofit Online Donation Forms – Technology
- Quantum Workplace Nextgen Talent Reviews: Revolutionizing Workforces through SaaS-based Employee Reviews – Technology
- Realeyes PreView – Technology
- REGEN Compression Therapy System – Technology
- Resolve (Rapid Dispute Resolution) – Financial
- ReSound ONE – Healthcare
- RIZE’s UL GREENGUARD Certified Safe 3D Printers – Manufacturing
- RUN Powered by ADP® – Other
- Sage Intelligent Time – Technology
- SAVI 3 by SAVI Controls – Technology
- Saykara Mobile AI Assistant – Healthcare
- Shelf Knowledge Automation Platform – Technology
- Sigma by Sigma Computing – Technology
- Simplus and the Infosys Vaccination Management solution – Technology
- Skyllful – Technology
- Spirent 5G Network Digital Twin – Telecommunications
- Starkey’s Livio Edge AI – Healthcare
- Tactile Mobility – Technology
- Talkdesk CX Cloud – Technology
- TeamSnap’s Health Check – Technology
- The Donlen Risk Center – Automotive
- ThoughtSpot Cloud – Technology
- ThreatModeler Software Inc. – Technology
- Tripp Lite Mobile Interactive Display – Technology
- Two Good® Good Save™ Meyer Lemon Greek Lowfat Yogurt – Food and beverage
- Ultrasonic Discectomy on neXus, by Misonix, Inc. – Healthcare
- United Way- Ride United Last Mile Delivery – Other
- UnitedHealth Group’s Sparq – Healthcare
- Venstar Explorer IAQ – Energy
- Versa Networks – Technology
- VirTrial Virtual Site Monitoring – Healthcare
- Virtual Banking Assistant – Banking
- WESCO and Anixter’s Solar INSTA-REEL – Energy
- Xactly Forecasting – Technology
- Zonar – Technology
For more information about the BIG Innovation awards, visit http://www.bintelligence.com/big-innovation-awards/.
About Business Intelligence Group http://www.bintelligence.com
The Business Intelligence Group was founded with the mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike other industry award programs, these programs are judged by business executives having experience and knowledge. The organization’s proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and rewards those companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.
Share article on social media or email:
W Energy Software Continues Strong Growth Into 2021, Enters New…
We’ve done what no one else has in the energy space, build a 100% unified ERP solution on the cloud that covers all the bases for upstream and midstream with new parts of our product roadmap being continuously rolled out
TULSA, Okla. (PRWEB) January 12, 2021
W Energy Software, the new leader in upstream and midstream oil & gas SaaS ERP solutions, today announced the achievement of major organizational milestones in the last year along with guidance for market expansion and technology advances in 2021. Amidst a challenging year for the oil & gas industry, W Energy Software experienced accelerated growth across upstream and midstream markets, doubled the size of its organization, and launched new product initiatives. In the New Year, W Energy Software anticipates strong growth as it continues to rapidly gain market share in upstream accounting, production operations, and land management as well as solidify its market dominance in liquids transportation and plant accounting as midstream companies increase the velocity at which they are replacing legacy technology with W Energy Software. It has set its sights on new markets dominated by resource intensive solutions that no longer make sense for E&P companies who are prioritizing cost reduction, including upstream ERP and measurement data management.
“Despite all of the challenges of 2020, WE came, continued significant growth, and kept innovating,” said Pete Waldroop, CEO of W Energy Software. “Our rapid growth despite a down market is not just a testament to our technology, it’s validation in our philosophy of always doing the right thing for our clients and last year was when the industry truly needed that partnership,” he said. Waldroop added, “as we head into the New Year and the challenges and opportunities it brings, W Energy Software remains extremely focused on our mission of relentless innovation and customer commitment, which is why we expect energy companies from across the value chain to continue rushing to our SaaS ERP solutions and the busines performance, agility, and cost efficiencies it rapidly delivers.”
Major organizational milestones in 2020 included:
- Rapidly increasing upstream market share for financial, revenue, cost, and production accounting as well as land management and production operations with new clients that included Killam Oil Company, Oxley Energy, Anschutz Exploration, and Vernon E Faulconer.
- More than 40% market share attained for natural gas plant accounting and increasing demand for W Energy Software’s liquids transportation and other midstream solutions with new clients that included CIMA Energy, Colt Midstream, and Roaring Fork.
- Launch of WE Measure, next generation measurement data management back by an industry-led product consortium with Phillips 66 as a charter member.
- Achievement of Select Tier in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Program as well as SOC 1 and SOC 2 certifications.
- Launch of WE Partner, an expanding ecosystem of implementation, business process outsourcing, and technology partners, including Enverus, EAG 1Source, and ThoughtTrace.
A key notable win in 2020, W Energy Software’s full SaaS ERP platform was selected by an integrated energy company to manage more than 10,000 wells and numerous midstream assets. The cloud-based solution features a full financial suite spanning upstream and midstream, including general ledger, revenue and cost accounting, forecasting, AP, AR, JIB, AFE, fixed assets, and tax with specialized modules for production accounting, land management, plant accounting, and contract management. The selection of W Energy Software followed an extensive evaluation of other ERP providers, firmly establishing W Energy Software as a proven alternative for upstream firms seeking a more cost-efficient and agile solution to manage assets at scale, a strength W Energy Software plans to leverage in 2021 to increase adoption of its oil & gas SaaS ERP at larger E&P companies.
W Energy Software reports that it expects its pace of growth will accelerate in 2021 as it continues to gain market share in upstream accounting, production operations, land management, plant accounting, liquids transportation, energy trading and risk management. The best-in-class software developer also anticipates increased adoption of its logistics and transaction management solutions in the water management market where it has recently deployed solutions for H2O Midstream and a leading Permian water disposal service provider.
In addition to delivering regular product updates for all of its software solutions in 2021, W Energy Software is on track for the commercial release of WE Measure in the second half of the year. The next generation measurement data management product will bring much needed choice and innovation to a space where one solution provider effectively has a monopoly, demonstrating W Energy Software’s proven ability to successfully challenge the status quo while offering energy companies superior capabilities at a fraction of the cost.
“We’ve done what no one else has in the energy space, build a 100% unified ERP solution on the cloud that covers all the bases for upstream and midstream with new parts of our product roadmap being continuously rolled out,” Waldroop said, adding “it’s a strategic differentiator that will only accelerate W Energy Software’s market share in upstream this year as energy companies face mounting brand confusion from our competitors who can only grow their technology base through haphazard acquisitions that present the market with a confusing menu of product soup, different flavors of land management and accounting software that aren’t integrated, die on the vine through lack of continued innovation, and are plagued with deteriorating service.” Waldroop concluded, “W Energy Software’s unified SaaS ERP is also poised to break up multiple monopolies in 2021 by enabling energy companies to remove the big tech handcuffs in areas such as measurement and large upstream ERP projects.”
About W Energy Software
Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, W Energy Software offers the oil & gas industry’s only unified ERP solution built for the cloud that is relied on by more than 100 upstream and midstream companies to accelerate business performance, improve operational efficiency, and drive costs down. W Energy Software combines precision-built software in one extendable cloud-based workspace with an intimate understanding of the oil & gas business to deliver solutions that offer flexibility, affordability, and continuous upgrades. Unlike other ERP software that loosely ties together a mix of legacy solutions and fragmented technologies, W Energy Software designed a unified upstream and midstream ERP platform to seamlessly track oil, gas, and NGL from the wellhead through transportation and marketing, eliminating data silos as well as the burden and costs of maintaining multiple systems. With W Energy Software, oil & gas companies stay lean and agile with the tools they need to adapt to market changes and meet evolving customer needs head on, all while gaining the confidence that their business is running on the latest technology. For more information, please visit https://WEnergySoftware.com.
Share article on social media or email:
GreenGen Expands Executive Team, Strengthens Position at Intersection…
BETHESDA, Md. (PRWEB) January 12, 2021
Green Generation (GreenGen), a global provider of energy efficiency solutions, today formally welcomes two new professionals to its executive leadership team. The addition of Vice President of Finance Mandy Lam, CPA and Chief of Staff Charlotte Taylor further streamlines operations, complements our existing team and ultimately strengthens GreenGen’s position at the forefront of investing to drive financial and environmental impact.
“As we look ahead to 2021 and beyond, we are excited about the addition of both Mandy and Charlotte to GreenGen,” said Brad Dockser, chief executive officer of GreenGen. “Their exceptional talent and experience broadens our strategic vision and strengthens our position at the intersection of climate and capital markets as we continue to grow and support the world’s leading investors.”
With more than a decade of experience in technical accounting, tax and business advisory, Lam is responsible for the development and oversight of GreenGen’s financial management strategy. Lam’s core functions include implementing the company’s accounting compliance and reporting processes, preparing financial models and budget analyses, coordinating with executives and project managers for operations and budget process support, and ensuring that corporate financials advance organizational objectives.
“2020 was a banner year for ESG-principled investing, and 2021 looks even more promising,” said Lam. “I’m looking forward to employing the financial acumen needed to accelerate GreenGen’s growth and maximize the opportunities ahead.”
A Harvard Business School graduate, Taylor has extensive leadership experience in sustainable investing, particularly in emerging markets. At GreenGen, Taylor is charged with strategizing and coordinating high-priority projects and growth initiatives, cultivating and nurturing key strategic relationships, and supporting organizational planning and program development.
“I’m thrilled to join this strong, talented team and help drive their inspiring vision,” said Taylor. “I look forward to helping advance our position at the nexus of buildings, technology, and infrastructure.”
About Green Generation
Green Generation (GreenGen) transforms the world’s built environment in buildings, technology, and infrastructure by integrating energy, real estate, technology, and capital markets to Operate in the Green. From offices in Washington DC, London, Tokyo, and Shanghai, GreenGen helps its clients use energy and the environment as a driver of value and sustainability across all asset types around the world. For more information, please visit greengen.com.
Share article on social media or email:
Lenovo AR glasses let you multi-screen virtually anywhere
Bitcoin, Altcoins Dip. Are Crypto Entering Bear Territory?
Cyberpunk 2077 Support To Be Monitored by Polish Consumer Protection Agency
2.5 Crore INR Scam: Pluto Exchange CEO Arrested in India
Aleph Farms and Mitsubishi team up to bring cultured meat to Japan
Chronic gut inflammation triggered by e-cigarette use
CD Projekt RED Could be Fined 10% of its Annual Income by Polish Government if Cyberpunk 2077 Patches Don’t Fix the Game
Bacteria build “Iron Man” suits by soaking up toxic cobalt
Negative impacts of technology on communication essays
Detecting COVID-19 antibodies in 10-12 seconds
Six-month “long COVID” study reveals 76% suffer lasting symptoms
Transition metal ‘cocktail’ helps make brand new superconductors: Concept of high entropy alloys provides a discovery platform for new superconductors
10 Best Speedruns from AGDQ 2021
Single-dose COVID-19 vaccine triggers antibody response in mice
Researcher Builds Parler Archive Amid Amazon Suspension
2020 ties for hottest year on record
HP and Lenovo discuss the wild side of laptops in 2021
Microsoft Flight Simulator – Santorini Airport Add-On Review (JustSim)
Mercado Bitcoin Partners With MOSS to Trim Carbon Footprint
Aliens and UFOs: A Final Frontier for Social Engineers
Blockchain6 days ago
Is it late to have no account Cryptocurrency payment and online payment
Cannabis1 week ago
5 Hemp CBD Flower Strains You Should Try in 2021
Blockchain1 week ago
KSA Nisbah Capital Subsidiary of Taibah Valley has Joined Tezos Blockchain Ecosystem
Amb Crypto6 days ago
Cardano, Cosmos, FTX Token Price Analysis: 09 January
Amb Crypto1 week ago
Bitcoin futures volume hits an ATH of $100 billion
PR Newswire5 days ago
Kintor’s Proxalutamide (GT0918) COVID-19 Clinical Trial Shows Positive Preliminary Results in Treatment of Female Patients
NEWATLAS4 days ago
Lenovo AR glasses let you multi-screen virtually anywhere
Covid197 days ago
Mapped: Drone Privacy Laws Around the World
Blockchain1 week ago
Norwegian Block Exchange secures large private investment
Blockchain4 days ago
Bitcoin, Altcoins Dip. Are Crypto Entering Bear Territory?
Amb Crypto6 days ago
Stellar Lumens, Tron, Algorand Price Analysis: 09 January
NEWATLAS7 days ago
Externally powered implant designed to treat obesity