STOCKHOLM, April 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Impressive Q1 performance across all product segments
- Double-digit sales and operating profit growth across all product segments in local currencies.
- For the Smokefree product segment, continued momentum for ZYN drove strong US performance and in Scandinavia good underlying development was further enhanced by timing effects on shipments and COVID-19 related channel mix effects.
- For Cigars, record volumes, sales and operating profit on the back of strong category growth and improved price mix.
- No major operational COVID-19 related disruptions and COVID-19 related effects in aggregate are estimated to have elevated the reported financial performance.
- In local currencies, sales increased by 23 percent for the first quarter. Reported sales increased by 11 percent to 4,455 MSEK (4,029).
- In local currencies, operating profit from product segments1) increased by 40 percent for the first quarter. Reported operating profit from product segments increased by 26 percent to 2,092 MSEK (1,659).
- Operating profit, which includes a settlement income of 300 MSEK related to a previously ongoing arbitration concerning nicotine pouches, amounted to 2,354 MSEK (1,601) for the first quarter.
- Profit after tax amounted to 1,780 MSEK (1,168) for the first quarter.
- Earnings per share increased by 57 percent to 11.25 SEK (7.18) for the first quarter. Adjusted earnings per share2) increased by 36 percent to 9.74 SEK (7.18) for the first quarter.
1) Excludes Other operations and larger one-time items.
2) Excludes larger one-time items net of tax.
For the full report: www.swedishmatch.com/Investors/Financial-reports/Interim-reports/
Swedish Match telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held today, Friday, April 30 at 2:00 p.m. (CET), (1:00 p.m. UK time). At this time we will review and comment on the results. Participants will include Lars Dahlgren, Anders Larsson, and Emmett Harrison.
Listen to the telephone conference: www.swedishmatch.com/Investors/Presentations/Webcasts-and-audiocasts/
Telephone conference presentation: www.swedishmatch.com/Investors/Presentations/
Lars Dahlgren, President and Chief Executive Officer
Phone +46 8 658 0441
Anders Larsson, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President Group Finance
Phone +46 10 139 3006
Emmett Harrison, Senior Vice President Investor Relations
Phone +46 70 938 0173
This information is information that Swedish Match AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.15 a.m. CET on April 30, 2021.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
SOURCE Swedish Match
Eltek Sets Earnings Release Date and Conference Call to Report First Quarter 2021 Results on May 20, 2021
PETACH-TIKVA, Israel,, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQCM: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of Printed Circuit Boards, announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2021, before the market opens on Thursday, May 20, 2021. Eltek’s financial results will be released over the news wires and will be posted on its corporate website at: www.nisteceltek.com.
On Thursday, May 20, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time, Eltek will conduct a conference call to discuss the results. The call will feature remarks by Eli Yaffe, Chief Executive Officer and Alon Mualem, Chief Financial Officer.
To participate, please call the following teleconference numbers. Please allow for additional time to connect prior to the call:
United States: 1-888-723-3164
Israel: 03- 9180691
8:30 a.m. Eastern Time
5:30 a.m. Pacific Time
15:30 p.m. Israel Time
A replay of the call will be available through the Investor Info section on Eltek’s corporate website at http://www.nisteceltek.com approximately 24 hours after the conference call is completed and will be archived for 30 days.
Eltek – “Innovation Across the Board”, is a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards (PCBs), and is the Israeli leader in this industry. PCBs are the core circuitry of most electronic devices. Eltek specializes in the manufacture and supply of complex and high quality PCBs, HDI, multilayered and flex-rigid boards for the high-end market. Eltek is ITAR compliant and has AS-9100 and NADCAP Electronics certifications. Its customers include leading companies in the defense, aerospace and medical industries in Israel, the United States, Europe and Asia.
Eltek was founded in 1970. The Company’s headquarters, R&D, production and marketing center are located in Israel. Eltek also operates through its subsidiary in North America and by agents and distributors in Europe, India, South Africa and South America.
For more information, visit Eltek’s web site at www.nisteceltek.com.
Forward Looking Statement
Certain matters discussed in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to statements regarding expected results in future quarters, risks in product and technology development and rapid technological change, risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, product demand, the impact of competitive products and pricing, market acceptance, the sales cycle, changing economic conditions, the availability of raw materials and other risk factors detailed in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 20-F and other filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
Chief Financial Officer
SOURCE Eltek Ltd.
Coinsmart. Beste Bitcoin-Börse in Europa
Worldwide Building-Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) Industry to 2025 – Major Driving Trends and Challenges
DUBLIN, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Building-Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV): Technologies and Global Markets 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides an overview of the global market for BIPV and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on technology, application, end-user and geography.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains the value chain, competitive landscape and current trends in the BIPV market. The report concludes with an analysis of the BIPV vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global BIPV market.
The scope of the report is limited to the below mentioned points only:
- The scope of the report includes the global market of commercially deployed BIPV projects.
- The projects that are in the design phase or the pre-development phase have not been considered in the calculation of the overall market size.
- The market size includes the market of both hardware as well as the service part.
- The after-sales services market such as software upgrade or hardware maintenance has not been considered in the report.
- The report includes both new constructions as well as renovation projects for the calculation of overall market size.
- Utility-scale power grid projects have not been considered in the report scope.
The Report Includes:
- 35 data tables and 89 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) materials and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion of market opportunities and drivers for BIPV materials market, current trends and ongoing research activities, industry regulations and COVID-19 impact shaping the growth of the PV industry
- Estimation of the market size and corresponding market share analysis by technology, application, end user and geographical region for key market segments and sub-segments
- Identification of major stakeholders in the market, and analysis of their company shares and key competitive landscape
- Patent review and analysis of patents granted for technologies related to advanced PV materials and devices used in BIPV
- A comparative study and SWOT analysis of the top four BIPV technologies, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Profile descriptions of the leading market participants, including Ascent Solar Technologies Inc., Dow Inc., Panasonic Corp., SunPower Corp., and Trina Solar Co., Ltd.
Buildings today are a leading global consumer of energy, and this trend is likely to continue well into the future, primarily driven by economic and population growth. This trend is increasingly recognized by a multitude of countries worldwide. Federal, state and local governments perceive investing in green energy technologies for new and existing buildings as an opportunity to achieve greenhouse gas reduction targets. Consequently, energy efficiency in buildings has evolved into a major factor of the green movement in recent years, and these factors are driving the increased importance of energy efficiency in buildings.
BIPVs make up a small but increasingly noticeable component of the global PV market. Some BIPV applications are emerging as major growth segments that will reach gigawatt-scale annual sales within a decade. When annual capacity installations are totaled, the entire BIPV sector is found to already be beyond the gigawatt level of annual capacity. Unlike the rapid progress made in building PV capacity with utility-scale power plants, no feasible method exists for complete vertical integration with BIPV projects in all existing and planned buildings. For this, companies need partners, affiliates, alliances, visionaries and champions.
However, the outbreak has led to a significant change in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, rerouting of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces and significant interventions of governments. And, just like any other market, the BIPV market was impacted by the pandemic in 2020.
Two types of construction markets can include BIPV components: new-builds and retrofits. The economic upheaval caused by the COVID-19 pandemic severely depressed new construction in many regions of the world. In developed economies, renovations and retrofits will show more significant opportunities in the coming year since those projects, always necessary, are more likely to be eligible for public financial incentives and potential developer participation.
The silicon used to fabricate solar cells is either crystalline (single-crystal or multi-crystal) or amorphous. Presently, c-Si and multi-crystalline silicon (mc-Si) rigid modules are the dominant BIPV products, along with amorphous silicon (a-Si) flexible modules. However, copper indium gallium selenide (CIGS) and cadmium telluride (CdTe) technologies are growing rapidly as well. The use of c-Si and mc-Si will change rapidly-and in ways that standard rigid modules cannot be used. The arrival of CIGS into the market, followed closely by the dye-sensitized solar cell (DSSC) and organic PV (OPV) products, will encourage an entirely new method and process of thinking about how to build, clad and color buildings.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Global Energy Sources
- Importance of Renewable Energy
- Overview of Photovoltaics
- BIPV Industry Outlook
- Impact of COVID-19 on Electronic Chemicals and Materials Market
- Impact on the Industry
- Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology
- Crystalline Silicon
- Single-Crystal Silicon PVs
- Polycrystalline Silicon PVs
- Thin Film
- Amorphous Silicon
- Cadmium Telluride
- Copper Indium Gallium Diselenide
- Multi-Junction Cells
- Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Quantum Dot PVs
- Organic Solar Cells
- Other Third-Generation PV Materials
- Additional Information
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
- Roofing Shingles
- Roofing Tiles
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing
- Single-Ply Membrane Roofing
- Building Cladding
- Green Parking
- Architectural Shading
- Additional Information
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by End User
- Additional Information
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- South America
- South Korea
- Middle East and Africa
Chapter 8 Industry Regulations, Standards and Patents
- Patent Analysis
- Patent Trends
- Sample Patent Abstracts
- Government Policies and Support
- Government Support
- Overview of BIPV Policies, Regulations and Incentive Programs
- FITs vs. Rates Net Metering
- BIPV Policies, Regulations and Incentive Programs in North America
- BIPV Policies, Regulations, and Incentive Programs in Europe and the EU
- Microanalysis of Individual European Countries
- BIPV Policies, Regulations and Incentive Programs in APAC
- ASEAN Countries
- BIPV Policies, Regulations and Incentive Programs in the Rest of the World
- BIPV-Relevant International Standards
- International Certification Standards
- EU-Specific Certification Standards
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- AGC Glass Europe
- Ascent Solar Technologies Inc.
- Avancis Gmbh
- Belectric Solar & Battery Gmbh
- Canadian Solar Inc.
- Certainteed Corp.
- Dow Inc.
- Ertex Solartechnik Gmbh
- First Solar Inc.
- Hanergy Holding Group
- Hanwha Q Cells
- Heliatek Gmbh
- Issol Sa
- Kyocera Corp.
- Meyer Burger Technology Ltd.
- Nanoflex Power Corp.
- Onyx Solar Energy S.L.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Polysolar Ltd.
- Sharp Corp.
- Sphelar Power Corp.
- Sunpower Corp.
- Trina Solar Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd.
- Yingli Green Energy Holding Co., Ltd.
- Major Companies in the BIPV Industry by Category
Chapter 10 Appendix: Acronyms and Abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qf3kht
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Coinsmart. Beste Bitcoin-Börse in Europa
Awesense Launches One-of-a-Kind Digital Energy Marketplace to Empower Development of Clean Energy Solutions
VANCOUVER, BC, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Awesense, the organization transforming how utilities and industrials virtualize and decarbonize their systems, has launched the only energy-focused repository of solutions built to drive the decarbonization of the energy system.
The Awesense Marketplace is unlike a traditional repository by providing a common framework for companies to collaborate towards the future of clean energy and digital transformation. The platform brings cutting-edge applications, solutions and algorithms together to solve modern-day energy and grid challenges.
Utilities, consultancies, and other organizations struggle to develop solutions that can be scaled across many jurisdictions due to complex data integration and the lack of a standard, open data model. Using the solutions offered throughout the Marketplace, organizations can rapidly accelerate their transition to a decentralized, decarbonized future and develop solutions that are scalable across the industry. What’s more, the Marketplace will open up new revenue streams in areas like:
- Distributed energy resource integration and control
- Electric vehicle charging
- Demand response and smart-home management
- Grid services
- Intelligent asset management
- Transactive energy
- Microgrid management
- Advanced distribution system management
“The energy-specific data model allows utilities, technology companies, consulting firms, and other vendors to build solutions that can be easily integrated by other energy companies, to make a real impact on the industry as a whole, and develop new revenue streams for their organizations,” said Steiner. “We’re looking forward to seeing the Awesense Marketplace grow as more partners committed to energy decarbonization join us.”
Solutions listed on the marketplace cover a range of use-cases, and innovative companies such as Doosan GridTech, Kitu Systems, vadiMAP, LO3 Energy, ENGIN, Utilidata, Clir Renewables, ChargeLab, SensorLink, Exeri, Easy Smart Grid, and Athena Power are part of the initial launch.
“Awesense is a great partner in providing accurate, real-time data and analytics to aid system operators in their decision-making. We are happy to be a part of their focus to drive decarbonization and collaboration through the launch of their Digital Energy Marketplace,” said Troy Nergaard, CEO of Doosan GridTech.
While there are well-known solution marketplaces offered by major technology companies, the Awesense Marketplace is the only energy-focused repository of its kind. The vetted Marketplace brings together best-in-class technologies specifically focused on driving the energy transition and accelerating decarbonization, in line with Awesense’s mission.
Together, the Open Energy Data Model and the Awesense Marketplace removes hurdles around data mapping and transformation, expedites data preparation and refining, and provides a common framework for companies to collaborate.
William Collins, CEO of LO3 added that “Only through widespread collaboration can we drive deep decarbonization of the power system. The Awesense Marketplace provides a means of accelerating that critical cooperation and rapid deployment of modern-day solutions, and we’re excited to be part of it.”
For more information on The Awesense Digital Energy Marketplace, visit awesense.com/digital-energy-marketplace
For media enquiries contact: [email protected]
Digital Energy Marketplace
Coinsmart. Beste Bitcoin-Börse in Europa
Ouro Preto investe em tecnologia para construir novos caminhos além da mineração
Marcado para acontecer entre os dias 20 e 26 de junho, o Valin Week, evento organizado pelo Valin — Vale dos Inconfidentes, comunidade de inovação e tecnologia da região histórica de Minas, contará com palestras, workshops, mentorias e podcasts sobre o tema Food Tech. Toda a programação será gratuita, on-line e com foco no que tem sido produzido de mais moderno no mercado de tecnologia e de alimentação nas proximidades de Ouro Preto.
De acordo com o fundador e community leader do Valin, Kelson Douglas, a ideia de falar de tecnologia e comida está relacionada ao atual cenário da cidade. “Além de boa parte da arrecadação de Ouro Preto vir hoje de empresas de base tecnológica, como a fintech Gerencianet, o segmento de produtos agroecológicos também já se mostra importante para a economia local, ainda que pouco explorado”, diz.
Ainda segundo Douglas, que também é organizador do Valin Week, buscar formas de desenvolvimento que vão além da mineração é fundamental para o futuro da região. “Em momentos de crise no mercado de mineração, como durante a queda dos preços das commodities, em 2014, e na época do rompimento da Barragem de Fundão, em 2015, a economia de Mariana e Ouro Preto foi bastante impactada pelas demissões e paralisações das mineradoras, que também aquecem outros tipos de empreendimentos na região. No entanto, em todos estes momentos, os segmentos locais de tecnologia e de produção agroecológica continuaram de pé e contratando. São mercados que já se mostraram extremamente resilientes e importantes para o nosso caminho rumo à diversificação econômica”, completa.
Dentre os palestrantes do Valin Week, já foram confirmados nomes como o de Preta Emmeline, gerente regional da Techstars no Brasil, marca responsável pelo evento Startup Weekend no país, do escritor e sociólogo Carlos Dória, autor de “A formação da culinária brasileira”, e do empresário Giuliano Bittencout, CEO e fundador da BeGreen, a primeira fazenda urbana da América Latina.
Cidade histórica, atraente e inteligente
Figurando nos últimos anos nas listas de cidades mais inteligentes do país, Ouro Preto, que conta com diversas empresas de base tecnológica e startups em seu território, agora busca criar, manter e atrair mão de obra qualificada e investidores para o município. Para isso, além dos eventos do Valin, o poder público local tem se movimentado para tirar do papel o projeto de criação de um espaço de fomento tecnológico, assim como a política municipal de incentivo à inovação e à tecnologia, e ações que prometem tornar este importante destino turístico do país também um destino mais atraente para investimentos financeiros.
“Além de organizar Valin Week, temos conversado com o poder público e com as empresas locais para colocarmos de pé a primeira fase do Game Cluster Minas, um projeto para fomentar a criação de jogos digitais e analógicos no estado a partir de Ouro Preto e outras ideias que visam tornar a cidade mais atraente para quem vem de fora e quer, além de trabalhar e morar, encontrar aqui um leque de ofertas culturais tão boas quantas as que são encontradas em grandes centros urbanos, como Belo Horizonte“, explica Kelson.
JetBlue Hits Back At Eastern Airlines On Ecuador Flights
Cybersecurity Degrees in Massachusetts — Your Guide to Choosing a School
“Privacy is a ‘Privilege’ that Users Ought to Cherish”: Elena Nadoliksi
Build a cognitive search and a health knowledge graph using AWS AI services
Cybersecurity Degrees in Texas — Your Guide to Choosing a School
Meme Coins Craze Attracting Money Behind Fall of Bitcoin
ONE Gas to Participate in American Gas Association Financial Forum
Pokémon Go Special Weekend announced, features global partners like Verizon, 7-Eleven Mexico, and Yoshinoya
Credit Karma Launches Instant Karma Rewards
Opimas estimates that over US$190 billion worth of Bitcoin is currently at risk due to subpar safekeeping
Shiba Inu: Know How to Buy the New Dogecoin Rival
Valve launches Supporters Clubs, allows fans to directly support Dota Pro Circuit teams
Yieldly announces IDO
5 Best Mid Laners in League of Legends Patch 11.10
Top Tips On Why And How To Get A Cyber Security Degree ?
Sentiment Flippening: Why This Bitcoin Expert Doesn’t Own Ethereum
Bella Aurora launches its first treatment for white patches on the skin
PR Newswire6 days ago
Polystyrene Foam Market worth $32.2 billion by 2026 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
Energy1 week ago
Systém GameChange Solar 631 MW Genius Tracker™ bude vztyčen v jižním Texasu
Blockchain1 week ago
The Reason for Ethereum’s Recent Rally to ATH According to Changpeng Zhao
Aviation1 week ago
American Airlines Passenger Arrested After Alleged Crew Attack
Blockchain1 week ago
Chiliz Price Prediction 2021-2025: $1.76 By the End of 2025
Blockchain1 week ago
Ethereum Market Capital Overtakes Bank of America
Blockchain1 week ago
Mining Bitcoin: How to Mine Bitcoin
Blockchain1 week ago
Bitcoin Gains Bullish Momentum, Signals Another Major Rally
Private Equity1 week ago
Beyond the fanfare and SEC warnings, SPACs are here to stay
PR Newswire7 days ago
Memorial Day Grill Accessories Roundup
Blockchain1 week ago
Amid XRP lawsuit, Ripple appoints former US Treasurer to its board, and names new CFO
Aviation5 days ago
What Happened To Lufthansa’s Boeing 707 Aircraft?