Is your startup creating innovative solutions for cybersecurity or privacy challenges? Are you looking for visibility, coaching and connections? Then make sure you save the date for the PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Days on 20, 21, 27 and 28 October, 2021!
As always, these events occur within the framework of Cybersecurity Week, designed to position Luxembourg as a leading European location for cybersecurity startups, talent, investors and experts who are looking for growth opportunities. By attending this event your startup will gain valuable insights from the latest international trends in cybersecurity and privacy, network with experts in the industry and have the chance to pitch your startup.
Apply to pitch!
One of the most exciting aspects of the PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Days is the Pitching competition, which has grown in size and stature over the years. Startups will battle it out to win The Cybersecurity Solution of the Year Award, which also comes with a host of opportunities such as coaching and media exposure.
In addition, the startup pitching will get their startup idea in front of more than 200 people including CISOs, DPOs, CIOs, CROs and VCs of major companies from Luxembourg and abroad.
Here are some of the benefits of taking part:
- Pitch your solution and gain credibility with international investors and corporate stakeholders
- Increase your visibility through international media exposure
- Benefit from professional coaching by the PwC team
- Be part of a well-known European-level event in Cybersecurity & Privacy (Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg 2021)
The Cybersecurity Solution of the Year Award will be decided by the Jury, and awarded to the candidate that demonstrates excellence at all levels, from strategy to execution during the Gala Dinner on 28 October.
Koen Maris, Cybersecurity Leader, PwC Luxembourg says about the event: “One only has to pick up any paper or go online to see that the current wave of attacks is increasingly making companies victims, citizens casualties and holding privacy hostage. Ransomware, cyberattacks, supply-chain attacks and phishing – these are just some of the security and privacy challenges that need to be addressed. This year we are really looking for well considered solutions as we move further into a world of remote work and inter connectivity where privacy has become a commodity, hackers are growing bolder in their hunt for unauthorised access and individuals and companies need to collect, store and share their data in a more intelligent way.”
Key information for applicants
- Application start: 20 May 2021
- Application deadline: 30 June 2021
- Announcement of the five selected solutions: 17 September 2021
- PwC coaching: From 17 September 2021
- PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Days – Pitching competition: 28 October 2021
- Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner: 28 October 2021
Companies can apply online for a chance to present their solutions by 30 June 2021.
About the PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Days
The PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Days offer multiple opportunities to gain insights from the latest international trends in cybersecurity and privacy.
This year’s event will be held over four days, both remotely and physically at PwC Luxembourg’s premises, as follows:
- 20 October: Under the patronage of PwC Cybersecurity and Privacy Days, a special PwC DPO Meet Up will be held
- 21 October: Under the patronage of PwC Cybersecurity and Privacy Days, a special PwC Cybersecurity Community Call will be held
- 27 October: CEO Corner, a dedicated and exclusive session for CEOs
- 28 October: CISO Corner & DPO Corner offering information security experts, DPOs and privacy experts the chance to gain technical updates, meet promising cybersecurity and privacy solutions engaging in a pitch competition, attend interactive workshops and also benefit from internationally renowned speakers
Would you like to take part? Check out more information about this 4-day event and apply to pitch online by 30 June 2021!