If you have accidentally deleted your Gmail Account? Don’t worry here the solution is given. Sometimes this could happen that you have accidentally deleted your Gmail account or sometimes you do this intentionally but now you reagreed about your decision. Let me tell you that, this is very easy to recover the deleted Gmail account that you deleted 20 days back but in case you have deleted the Gmail account more than it, last month or last year, the account will be permanently deleted with its all associated data. I don’t see a happening in that case and maybe even Goggle cannot recover it.
However, you can try those steps showing here the easiest way to recover the Gmail account with all data. But for this, you need to remember your Gmail User name. Also, to get back your Gmail account, who can’t. There are two types, one of them is when you remember your password and the other is when you don’t. So here you will find both of solutions, one by one.
Follow the Steps and Recover Your Favorite Gmail Account Again
Go to your computer and open any web browser. Type “Recover Deleted Gmail Account” and then click on the first link that you see from Google Support.
Now here you can see some pieces of information about Recover a recently deleted Google Account. Click that link is “Follow the steps to recover your account”.
Now you have to enter the Gmail address that you want to recover and click on “Next”.
Now here if you can remember it then go for it
1. Now here enter the last password of your Gmail Account.
2. So here now you can this massage Success! -You have undeleted your account.
3. Now click the “Continue” to use your Gmail account.
So, this was the first method by that you can recover your Gmail account. Now let’s go for the second method for those who can’t remember the last password.
If You Can’t Remember the Password Then This is For You
1. If you can’t remember then first click on “Try another way”. After that, you will be notified with a verification code on your cell number. Please note that the number is with you. Click on the “Send” option to get the code.
2. Now here you have to enter the code that you have seemed on your phone number.
3. Click “Next”.
4. Now here you can simply create a new password for your Gmail account and that will use to recover your deleted Gmail account.
5. Type your new password and confirm it again, after that press on “Save password”.
A new massage with Success! – you’ve undeleted your account and changed your password. From here you can make “Secure my account” or do “Continue” to use it right now!
So, if you don’t remember your password and you don’t have to access your number that is attached with your email as well you may not able to recover your deleted Gmail Account.
Source: Plato Data Intelligence: PlatoData.io