Riot Games is treading lightly as League of Legends heads into the 2022 preseason.
Patch 11.22, which is scheduled to hit the live servers on Nov. 3, focuses on cleaning up champions and items in the form of nerfs and buffs. A few outliers that have stood out in pro play and solo queue, like Graves, Maokai, and Qiyana, are receiving nerfs, while Akali, Kalista, and Kayn are taking on buffs.
Goredrinker, an item that was hit by the nerf hammer in the previous patch, is also in for some changes. After admitting to overshooting nerfs to the item, the devs are pushing buffs into its durability and sustain to help bring it back up to relevance once again.
Here’s the full list of changes coming to League in Patch 11.22.
End of season
The Summoner’s Rift ranked, honor, and Clash seasons will end at midnight on Nov. 16—the last day of Patch 11.22. Ranked rewards will be distributed by Dec. 16 during Patch 11.23 for all regions except China, according to Riot.
All changes coming to the 2022 preseason can be found here.
Passive – Assassin’s Mark
- Damage: 29 to 170 (based on level) (+40 percent AP) to 35 to 182 (based on level) (+55 percent AP)
Passive – New Destiny
- Base damage per critical strike pellet: 30 percent bonus AD to 20 percent bonus AD
E – Rend
- Damage ratio: 60 percent AD to 70 percent AD
- Subsequent spear ratio: 20/23.75/27.5/31.25/35 percent AD to 23.2/27.5/31.9/36.3/40.6 percent AD
Q – Reaping Slash
- Darkin physical damage: 65 percent AD (+five percent [+four percent per 100 AD] of target’s max health) to 65 percent AD (+five percent [+5.5 percent per 100 AD] of target’s max health)
R – Umbral Trespass
- Darkin Physical Damage: 10 percent (+13 percent per 100 bonus AD) of target’s max health to 15 percent (+13 percent per 100 bonus AD) of target’s max health
Q – Taste Their Fear
- Total Damage: 60/85/110/135/160 (+130 percent bonus AD) to 60/85/110/135/160 (+115 percent bonus AD)
- Isolated damage: 126/178.5/231/283.55/336 (+273 percent bonus AD) to 126/178.5/231/283.55/336 (+241.5 percent bonus AD)
Passive – Sap Magic
- Percent max health heal: seven to 15 percent (based on level) to five to 15 percent (based on level)
W – Twisted Advance
- Base damage: 70/95/120/145/170 to 60/85/110/135/160
Base health: 590 to 520
Base health growth: 90 to 110
Q – Edge of Ixtal
- Damage: 60/85/110/135/160 (+90 percent bonus AD) to 50/80/110/140/170 (+75 percent bonus AD)
E – Audacity
- Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+70 percent bonus AD) to 50/90/130/170/210 (+50 percent AD)
W – Ruthless Predator
- Empowered Stun Duration: one second to 1.5 seconds
- Lockout Duration: 0.375 seconds to 0.525 seconds
W – Ki Burst
- Damage: 55/85/115/145/175 (+100 percent bonus AD) to 65/95/125/155/185 (+100 percent bonus AD)
E – Valor
- Shield: 85/115/145/175/205 (+100 percent bonus AD) to 85/115/145/175/205 (+120 percent bonus AD)
E – Hail of Arrows
- Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+60 percent bonus AD) to 60/100/140/180/220 (+90 percent bonus AD)
E – Zoomies
- Move speed: 15 percent (+10 percent per 100 AP) to 15 percent (+six percent per 100 AP)
- Heal: 70/105/140/175/210 (+40 percent AP) to 70/100/130/160/190 (+35 percent AP)
- Health: 400 to 450
- Omnivamp: eight percent to 10 percent
- Health: 550 to 600
- Omnivamp: 13 percent to 15 percent
Bug fixes and quality-of-life changes
- League Client: Riot has cleaned up the user experience at the end of game by removing the “skip waiting for stats” page
- Fixed a bug where Wukong would trigger Death’s Dance’s Passive – Defy when his clone disappeared
- Fixed a bug where Malphite’s W – Thunderclap passive activation depended on whether Q – Seismic Shard was learned
- Fixed a bug where Azir’s W – Arise! would grant Tear of the Goddess stacks when he did not hit any enemies
- Fixed a bug where Font of Life would trigger Lucian’s Vigilance on the second shot of Passive – Lightslinger
- Fixed a bug where Fiddlesticks’ W – Bountiful Harvest would sometimes not get its partial cooldown refund after a full cast
- Fixed a bug where Xerath was able to redirect his R – Rite of the Arcane missile damage before it landed
- Healing a full health ally before they get a kill will now grant an assist
- Base Miss Fortune and Base Zilean voice lines have been remastered
- Vladimir’s E – Tides of Blood charging sound effect has been restored for all skins
- Several bugs with Project Vayne, Nightbringer Yasuo, and several Zyra skins’ voiceovers have been fixed
Upcoming skins and chromas
- Victorious Blitzcrank
Make sure to follow us on YouTube for more esports news and analysis.
PlatoAi. Web3 Reimagined. Data Intelligence Amplified.
Click here to access.