It’s no secret that the last few years have been challenging ones, and the simple act of bringing our community together in the same space feels like a major accomplishment. So, while it’s great to be back at FinovateEurope 2022 in person in London, it’s not enough for us to simply be present. The last few years have brought about dramatic changes all over the world, and it’s clear that more changes are coming. The financial world has been searching for a new status quo since early 2020, and while we may be closer now to something more settled and sustainable, we still have some way to go before we get there.
The good news is that creativity in fintech abounds. The innovators and dreamers among us have given us new tools, technologies, and ideas to help us meet these challenging times, and steer our financial system towards a brighter future.
Download the FinovateEurope 2022 eMagazine, to discover why now is a crucial moment for the fintech industry, and what leading fintech, banks and industry players are doing to create the kind of inclusive, resilient, streamlined financial ecosystem that fintech has been building towards for years.
- The FinovateEurope 2022 Fintech Trends Power Panel recording
- On-demand Digital Demos, and the Best of Show winners (*when announced!)
- Going Green – more information on Finovate’s new Sustainability Scholarship for fintechs
- Women’s History Month interview with Meghan Lapides
- Exclusive interviews from back-stage at FinovateEurope
- And more!
Change is upon us; the question now is whether or not we use it to something meaningful.