It’s that time of the week again – Nikola Storm is the latest player to be selected for a Silver Stars item in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team.
The Belgian left-mid has been given a 74 OVR in-form item with some brilliant all-round stats for a Silver card.
So, find out how you can unlock the Mechelen baller and how long you’ll have to secure him for your Ultimate Team squad below.
Start & Expiry Dates
As always, you’ll have just one week to unlock the Silver Stars Nikola Storm at which point your shot at this card will expire.
Start Date: Wednesday, 25 January at 1pm ET / 6pm GMT
Expiry Date: Wednesday, 1 February at 1pm ET / 6pm GMT
The regular Ultimate Team aficionados among you will already know exactly what needs to be done to unlock the weekly Silver Stars item.
As has been the standard for some time, you’ll have these three objectives to complete if you want to get your hands on the 74-rated Storm card.
All three tasks must be completed in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge.
The objectives are as follows:
- Win 3 matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Score 8 goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Assist 6 goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://realsport101.com/fifa/fifa-23-storm-objectives-silver-stars-flashback/