- An El Salvador official says the country is still considering a timeline between March 15 and March 20 to launch its bitcoin bond, although the war in Ukraine is a factor that could affect the timing.
- Bitfinex Securities is still waiting for the green light to apply for a license, a crucial step ahead of launching the first bitcoin bond.
This feature story is available to subscribers of The Block News Plus. You can continue reading this News Plus feature on The Block.
- Coinsmart. Europe’s Best Bitcoin and Crypto Exchange.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. FREE ACCESS.
- CryptoHawk. Altcoin Radar. Free Trial.
- Source: https://www.theblockcrypto.com/news+/137641/el-salvador-could-launch-its-bitcoin-bond-next-week-but-some-key-details-remain-unclear?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss