Founded in 2017 in HK, Binance is a great cryptocurrency exchange platform ranked as World No 1 crypto exchange. The major focus of the platform is hosting altcoins for trade. Binance is growing its crypto market day by day. You can trade your favourite coins in different pairs. Like BTC can be traded in USDT pair, in BUSD pair, BNB pair and several others.
Nearly all other coins are available for trade-in USDT, BTC, BNB, ETH, and BUSD pairs. Enjoy trading ethereum, Litecoin, Shibacoin, and Dogecoin on Binance. The exchange has its own coin also listed named as BNB (Binance token). Low transaction fees and high liquidity make Binance everybody’s favourite. Your funds are safe and secured on Binance, and you also enjoy affiliate earnings. In a single second, Binance is capable of processing 1.4M orders.
At Binance, you can;
- Deposit crypto coins/tokens
- Trade crypto
- Coin founders list and fund-raise
- De-List coins
- Withdraw funds
Investors trade at Binance and earn handsome profits. Early, Binance didn’t make verification compulsory but now rules are strict. You have to complete intermediate KYC to deposit and trade funds. Keep your counterfeit ID card with you if you don’t want to sign up with real details. If you are a verified Binance user, you can trade with your deposit funds in any of the trading pairs.
At Binance, 3 major trade variances are offered;
- Limit order (You set the price limit)
- Market order (Immediate order at best market price)
- Stop-Limit order (When your given price is reached, order starts)
Additionally, stop-market orders, trailing stop orders, post only orders and take-profit/stop-loss orders are also featured at Binance. You won’t be charged for deposits but you will pay withdrawal transaction fees.
Other Features of Binance
- Stake and Earn
- Variable interest rates
- Only stable coins are available for staking
- De-fi staking
Binance Visa Card
- Credit Card to convert crypto into fiat
- No conversion fee
- Transaction fees apply
Binance Smart Pool
- Multiply your income
- Mining Feature
- Blockchain technology incubator
- Pre-ICO stage Projects
- Fundraising for new crypto projects
- Launchpad available
- Launched in July 2017
- Available for trade on nearly all other exchanges
- Smart Binance Chain (Blockchain)
How to Sign-Up on Binance
If you are interested in cryptocurrency trading, you should have an account on this exchange. In this article, the signup procedure at Binance is explained.
- To create an account, navigate to the official site of Binance https://accounts.binance.com/en/register
- A pop-up window will appear asking the location, select your country and proceed.
- You will see the registration page asking for an e-mail or phone number. Add your e-mail or phone number along with your country code and set your password. Type in reference code if someone referred you. Accept the terms and conditions policy checkbox and proceed by clicking on ‘Create Account’ tab.
- A security verification window pop-up. Complete the captcha to proceed.
- You will get an email notification with your Binance verification code. Enter on the registration page and proceed. If you don’t get an e-mail, check in spam folders or click on ‘Resend E-mail’. If you registered using a Phone Number, OTP will be sent to your registered number.
Binance account creation is completed. Now you can log in to the account to complete KYC.
Source: Plato Data Intelligence