Cyber threats are posing serious challenges to businesses, organizations, and governments, and the need for cybersecurity professionals far out-paces the supply.
Bay Path’s Master’s in Cybersecurity prepares students to step into the workforce and assume immediate responsibility for the management and oversight of such systems.
Cybersecurity = Job Security.
About the Degree
- Career-Focused concentrations in Cyber Defense, Digital Forensics, and a Generalist Track
- Gain knowledge in IT governance and audit, risk management, emerging cyber threats, and information assurance management
- Walk away with the confidence and knowledge to make appropriate safeguarding and infrastructure decisions
- Classes start every February, June, and October
- 30 credit, 10-course program
- Convenient schedule offered 100% online – learn from anywhere
- Accelerated 8-week format can be taken full-time or part-time
- Students usually complete their degree in 1-2 years
- Our extraordinary and highly skilled faculty are accomplished in the field
- Students have access to mentoring, tutoring, library resources, academic resources, and career services
- Financial aid is available
- No GRE or GMAT required