Alibaba Cloud has trumpeted a series of collaborations with popular networks and organizations in recent times, however with its latest collaboration with Avalanche, it has finally stepped into the crypto-space to further accelerate the tech giant’s support for Web3.
More Access To Cutting Edge Tech
On Friday, Avalanche announced the onboarding of Alibaba Cloud onto their public blockchain in order to support validators and provide state-of-the-art infrastructure.
As per the official announcement, the new partnership will enable users to launch validator nodes through the service, access computing, storage, and distribution resources through Alibaba Cloud’s suite of products.
APAC’s largest cloud service provider, Alibaba Cloud, has expanded support for #Avalanche!
— Avalanche 🔺 (@avalancheavax) December 2, 2022
To further bolster the avalanche ecosystem, new participants who are willing to launch new Avalanche validators would easily be able to do with Alibaba’s plug-and-play infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
According to Avalanche, application developers can also add additional cloud infrastructure to support their app in times of peak demand to keep pace with user activity.
In order to celebrate the new integration, Alibaba Cloud will also be offering credits to developers of the Avalanche network towards any of their services.
Alibaba Following Google?
Google Cloud has been on a rampage for the past few months, where it had partnered with almost all leading blockchain platforms in the crypto space. Be it Ethereum, Solana, Hedera, Google Cloud has been at the forefront of providing cloud infrastructures to crypto companies.
With the new partnership with Avalanche, Alibaba has signaled a major crypto push in the industry.
According to Gartner, Alibaba Cloud, which was launched in 2009 and serves as the digital technology and intellectual backbone of Alibaba Group, is the largest infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provider in Asia Pacific.
Customers from all over the world can take use of its extensive portfolio of cloud computing services, which includes elastic computing, database and storage services, network virtualization, large-scale computing, security, management, and application services.
- Ethereum Price Sets Stage For Bullish Rally Towards $1,350
- LUNC News: Binance To Likely End Its Terra Classic ($LUNC) Burn, Here’s Why
- DeFi Token Price This Week: DeFi Token Shows Mixed Reaction; Uniswap, Terra Classic Up
- Hooked Protocol (HOOK) Starts Trading On Binance, HOOK Price Up By Whooping 2000%
- Ankr Hack: Ankr Plans To Reissue aBNBc And Compensate Users
- Gold Rate Today in Dubai, USA, India, Singapore; Check 24k 22k Price per Gram
- Crypto Prices Today: Dogecoin, BNB, Solana, Ethereum Plummets Yet Again; Terra Classic Soars
- Why Terra Classic Price Up Today? Spikes by 17% After Binance Burns Over 6B LUNC
- Ankr Coin News: Why ANKR Price Crashed Suddenly
- FTX Japan Might Soon Allow Fund Withdrawals to Its Clients